clamp on ultrasonic flowmeters for DN32- DN1000 pipeline ultrasonic flowmeters Features: ultrasonic flowmeters Application: · Water, including hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water and more. · Sewage and drainage water with small particle quantity · Oil, including crude oil,...Send InquiryChat Now
clamp on ultrasonic flowmeters for DN32- DN1000 pipeline
ultrasonic flowmeters Features:
ultrasonic flowmeters Description
High Accuracy measuring
Linearity: better than 0.5%, Repeatability: better than 0.2%, Accuracy: better than ±1%
Wide measuring range
Several types transducer for selection, measuring pipe size from DN15mm to DN6000mm
Chinese & English menu
Different version UFM can support Chinese or English display, easy to operate.
Adopt low voltage, multi-pulse technology to improve accuracy, useful life and reliability.
Dual-balance signal differential receiver/driver circuit to avoid interference of converter, TV tower, high voltage line etc.
Powerful Recording Function
Automatically record the following data:
ultrasonic flowmeters General Specification:
DC8-36V or AC85-264V
3 channel 4-20mA analog input
Isolation RS-485 output, 2 channel isolation OCT output: 1 channel isolation 4-20mA output (two-wire system)
Compatible with METER-BUS, MODBUS, Fuji extended protocol and general water meter protocol.
ultrasonic flowmeters Application:
· Water, including hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water and more.
· Sewage and drainage water with small particle quantity
· Oil, including crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc.
· Chemicals, including alcohol, acids and more.
· Beverage and food processors
· HVAC hot and cool water, water/glycol solutions
· Water and waste treatment
· Power plants (nuclear, thermal & hydropower) heat energy boiler feed water
· Energy consumption supervision and water conservation management
· Metallurgy and mining applications (e.g., acid recovery)
· Marine operation and maintenance
· Pulp and paper
· Pipeline leak detection, inspection, tracking and collection
· Energy measurement and balancing
· Water distribution network monitoring